Thursday, November 12, 2009

My stance on MW2.

Copied straight from twitter.

Will be putting a "space" in between each of those tweets copied.

So, I've learned that not only is MW2 a half-way repaint of MW1, but its exactly the same. Lemme explain.

The M16 still exists in MW2, yes? And now this new gun, the FAMAS? It's a burst fire, yeah? And it kills in about one burst in reg TDM rite?

The link from the tweet -- The FAMAS is a MW1 M16 in disguise, then. The snipers are ballsy. Perks are even worse.

Hell, and it's even more imbalanced because you can kill anyone within 3 hits of anything as long as you have stopping power. Not even that.

And now you can dual-wield shotguns. I don't even need to explain how crazy powerful that is. You can kill anyone within 10ft in 1 shot.

Oh, and do I really need to point out the fact that you can have a silencer and red dot on pretty much anything now? It only adds to it all.

Oh, and if you'll notice in the video, the person who upped it, called that burst pistol a "mini-M16" -- And that's all it is.

Also notice how (I'm pretty sure) 1 or 2 bullets to the head kill someone. One burst kills no matter what as long as it hits.

And did I hear you can silence shotguns in MW2? Oh, and I like the fact that a SNIPER from HITMAN is now in the game too.

The video, incase you don't wanna click outside of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment