Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OPinions, OPinions, OPinions.

Yes, the capitol P was intentional.

Alright, what I said about MW2 last time still stands.

You can infact snipe with one of the shotguns (To some degree, anyway)

The multiplayer is WONDERFUL compared to MW1.
I don't rage, get frustrated, or anything.
..Which is rare?

Sniping is odd with the updated ACOG. It feels faulty on snipers.
The sniper collection is GREAT. I love the Intervention and how accurate it is.
Infact, 75% of the time you can get a 1hit kill with a SILENCER on at LONG ranges. It's crazy. (Can be considered OP.)
The 50 cal acts just about like the one in MW1, so nothing there.

What I said before about the 1hit kill weapons (burst, etc) they stand, cause I've been picked off plenty by 1 burst.. of any.
The shotguns are OP. Plain and simple. You can silence all of them. The AA-12 is a full auto shotgun that can kill in 1-2 hits when close enough. At medium range it literally does not hit anyone/thing.
Pistols are nice, as usual, nothing really to say about'em. You can get a Tactical Knife attachment(...addon, imo), and you'll be able to knife quicker or...something like that. I haven't really figured out what it's supposed to do, lol.
I have NOT messed around with the machine pistols yet, so... But I hear they hit pretty hard.
Same with the uh.. Launchers or explosive weapons, we'll say. I have used the thumper, and it's basically the all-mighty noobtoob except it is its own weapon now.
Assault Rifle/MG collection is okay. I feel comfortable with the scar and a red dot.
SMG collection is BEAUTIFUL.
Infact, the first weapon I used (and got FMJ with) was the UMP. I love iiiiiiiiiiiiit.
The vector is also a nice SMG, seeing how it can spray about 3 people down before reloading.
I haven't really messed around with any of the other weapons, but I will say the weapons they put in MP are nice. Along with the attachments. (Thermal makes sniping easy.)

Perks are...
Okay.. I still don't like the fact that sleight of hand and stopping power can now be combined. It cheapens my kills when I use it. I do enjoy the fact that they combined MW1's perks with these two ones to make a better experience (sort of..) For example; Scavenger allows you to get ammo packs off dead players... 75% of the time. When you get Pro, you basically get the super version of bandolier on spawn. Meaning you get max ammo for the two weapons you have on spawn.

I really got nothin' else left to say for multiplayer or the game.. Except..
The story is/was AWESOME compared to MW1's story. (Don't get me wrong, the story in MW1 was great.)

Now, for L4D2. This'll be shorter because I haven't played it as much as I have MW2, and L4D2 is way too easy to make a short version of whatever I want to say about it.
It's like a fixed version of L4D1.
The weapon 'variety' is okay. The L4D1 semi-auto shotgun is evil now... for... some reason.
Boomer bile jar owns pipe bomb in most cases.
Valve(...or someone) said that L4D2 would have more of a story, but it didn't. It has about as much story as L4D1.
The uncommon common as Valve called'em are... of about as much threat as a normal zombie.

Charger's AI is EVIL.
I've been shoved off of more things than I can count, infact.. In the swamp level, he pushed me into an instakill. Too bad the rest of the special infected AI are poor.

It's fun though, as much as I'm bashing it... sort of.

If you liked L4D1, you'll like this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment